- T-BJP awaits Modi touch
- Vijayawada – Chennai Vande Bharat inauguration today
- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
Two weeks after marriage, woman goes missing in Hyderabad
Two weeks after marriage, a 22yearold woman went missing on Sunday here in Neredmet The incident came to light on Monday after her husband lodged a complaint with police
Two weeks after marriage, a 22-year-old woman went missing on Sunday here in Neredmet. The incident came to light on Monday after her husband lodged a complaint with police.
Divya got married to Sunny (28) at Yadadri temple and they were residing at Krishna Nagar colony in Neredmet. On Sunday, Divya went missing from her house. Her husband Sunny inquired about her at parents and relatives house but unable to trace her.
He then lodged a complaint with police who registered a case and are investigating.