- INDIA bloc conceded defeat: Modi
- Guntur: Students told to focus on research
- Rahul’s Cambridge visit for lectures in poll season raises many eyebrows
- Hoax message delays Kolkata flight
- 3 Bihar Opposition MLAs ‘crossover’
- Energy dept bags 2 national awards
- British Airways supervisor on the run in India
- Abu Dhabi's Hindu temple to open for public from March 1
- Japanese firm ties up with Biological E to make dengue vaccine
- Rajamahendravaram: ‘Financial Literacy Week’ commences
Fire at Varanasi airport
A fire broke out at the Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport here in Uttar Pradesh on Monday at the Air India ticket selling counter creating panic, police said
Varanasi: A fire broke out at the Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport here in Uttar Pradesh on Monday at the Air India ticket selling counter creating panic, police said.
Fire tenders were rushed to the spot, an official said, adding that no officer or staff was present at the counter at the time of the incident as the first flight of Air India comes from New Delhi at 11.35 a.m.
Some furniture and computers were damaged. The reason behind the fire was not known.