- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Wife robs Rs 10 lakh cash from husband in Hyderabad, held
Enraged over husbands addiction to alcohol, a woman residing at Rezimental Bazar in Secunderabad robbed Rs 1059 lakh cash and gold ornaments from her home with the help of her brotherinlaws
Enraged over husband's addiction to alcohol, a woman residing at Rezimental Bazar in Secunderabad robbed Rs 10.59 lakh cash and gold ornaments from her home with the help of her brother-in-laws.
Sunitha (31) along with her husband Venugopal and their three daughters are residing in a rented house at Rezimental Bazar. The couple used to quarrel with each other over Venugopal addiction to alcohol. Fumed over it, Sunitha hatched a plan to rob the cash and leave the city along with children.
When Venugopal went to his parents home on Diwali, Sunitha executed the plan with the help of her husband's brothers Sai and Siva who robbed the cash and handed over it to Sunitha who went to her parental home. After being alerted by neighbours about the robbery, Venugopal lodged a complaint with police.
During the investigation, police got to know that Sunitha and her children went missing while returning to home. Suspecting her hand in the robbery, police launched a hunt to nab her and was traced her in Pune.
On questioning, Sunitha confessed to committing the crime. The police recovered Rs 8.76 lakh cash and gold from them. They also arrested Sai and are trying to nab Siva.