Top

Chandrababu peddling falsehoods: Srikanth Reddy

Chandrababu peddling falsehoods: Srikanth Reddy
Highlights

YSRCP senior leader and party MLA Gadikota Srikanth Reddy said that Chandrababu Naidu was peddling falsehoods He said everything he says is false

YSRCP senior leader and party MLA Gadikota Srikanth Reddy said that Chandrababu Naidu was peddling falsehoods. He said everything he says is false.

Talking to mediapersons at the Lotus Pond office on Wednesday, he said that at a time when the Rayalaseema region was reeling under the impact of worst drought, Chandrababu Naidu is claiming that everything is hunky dory in Rayalaseema because of the Pattiseema project waters.

He siad that the CAG has highlighted the massive corruption in Pattiseema project. He said the irrigation projects were to be constructed at a cost of Rs 17000 crore. But, so far, Rs 67000 crore have already been spent. This shows that the TDP has resorted to corruption to a tune of Rs 50000 crore.

He said every project in the state was taken up during the YSR regime. Most projects were up to 80 per cent completed. The Chandrababu Naidu government has not completed the remaining 20 per cent works. He said what can one achieve through Godavari-Penna linkage? Despite all these, the area under agriculture has come down by 2 lakh hectares.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories