- Basara IIIT RGUKT admission notification released
- Hyderabad: Railways Minister Raosaheb Patil Danve holds zonal performance review meeting
- Hyderabad: Osmania General Hospital surgeons remove 7kg Ovarian Cyst successfully
- Rangareddy: Inadequate tools and staff hamper power restoration efforts
- Education Minister Sabitha Indra Reddy honours CM Cup winners
- Hyderabad: Aliya school continues to wallow in neglect, cries for govt attention
- Rangareddy: BJP leaders slam Minister and MLA, highlight controversial temple demolitions
- Telangana: Govt hospitals in State record highest number of deliveries
- Hyderabad: Traffic diversion on Friday for TS Formation Day
- Hyderabad: No separate Haj terminal at RGI Airport
Telangana Assembly Elections 2018:Polling ends in Maoist affected areas
The polling in 13 Maoist affected areas ended at 4 pm Around 56 per cent voter turn out has been registered
The polling in 13 Maoist affected areas ended at 4 pm. Around 56 per cent voter turn out has been registered.
In the view of transferring the polling boxes from the Maoist affected areas like Sirpur-Kagaznagar, Chennur, Bellampalli, Pinapaka, Asifabad, Manthani, Bhupalapally, Mulugu, Macherial, Yellandu, Kothagudem, Ashwaraopet, Bhadrachalam, the polling has been ended an hour before of the poll timings.
The polling will be ended at 5 pm in the remaining constituencies.