- IIT Guwahati team uses rice husk to curb biomass burning, marine oil spills
- Centre spewing venom on Telangana since 9 years: KTR
- Bengal school job case: CBI raids offices of agency supplying OMR sheets for recruitment examination
- Andhra Pradesh: Youth allegedly murders friend over disputes
- Vigilance Dept officials are threatening officers, alleges Atishi
- Karnataka delegation in America: Holds talks with RTX, and Intelsat to explore collaborations
- iPhone 15 Scam Alert: India Post Doesn't Offer Any Gifts Through Links
- HC reserves order on Chandrababu Naidu’s bail plea in Angallu case
- The greater the animal husbandry, the greater the country's wealth and economic progress: CM
- Lokesh as accused in Amaravati Ring Road case
UP: Special Task Force busts paper-solver gang, 4 held
Special Task Force STF Field Unit in Prayagraj busted a papersolver gang and arrested its four members while they were appearing for other candidates in the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Examination 2019 on Sunday
Special Task Force (STF) Field Unit in Prayagraj busted a paper-solver gang and arrested its four members while they were appearing for other candidates in the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Examination 2019 on Sunday.
Five Aadhar cards - including two fake, three mobile phones, two ATM cards, a PAN card, two voter ID cards, cash of Rs 66300, a car and six admit cards have been seized from them.
The accused have been identified as Nagendra Singh, Suresh Kumar Yadav, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, and Manohar Kumar Shah.
As per an official statement, concerned officials have been instructed to look into the matter.
During interrogation, prime accused Nagendra told the STF that he used to take Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 3 lakh from prospective candidates, and Rs 50,000 was given to the impersonator to take the examination on the candidate's behalf.