- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
- Two soldiers killed after helicopter crashes in US
- No difference of opinion between me and Satheesan, says Sudhakaran after show of temper
- ‘Farmers first’ policy is Modi govt's resolve to boost their income: A look at key initiatives
- KIUG 2023: Shooter Tejaswini bags Delhi University’s first medal; Chandigarh on top of medal table
YS Jagan fires on CM Chandrababu Naidu
YSRCP chief and leader of the Opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy unveiled the pylon at Bahuda river near Ichchapuram as a mark of successful completion of the Praja Sankalpa Yatra
Ichchapuram: YSRCP chief and leader of the Opposition YS Jagan Mohan Reddy unveiled the pylon at Bahuda river near Ichchapuram as a mark of successful completion of the Praja Sankalpa Yatra.
Addressing the huge public gathering, YS Jagan fired on AP CM N Chandrababu Naidu. In Naidu regime farmers debts have become doubled. When the farmers in the state are suffering, Naidu is busy with the national political drama.
YS Jagan accused Naidu of not giving a minimum fair price for any crop to the farmers. It's the worrying situation to see the Chandrababu Naidu regime in the state.
On the name of Unemployment pension scheme Naidu has deceived the youth. By giving 650 promises in the last election manifesto TDP government has cheated the people.
In Chandrababu regime, the onside state suffered from drought and another side suffered from storms. Naidu is the leader to the brokers in the state, Jagan said.