Hyderabad: Man held for acid attack threat to a woman
A man residing in Film Nagar was arrested for threatening to pour acid on a woman if she did not fulfil his sexual desire
A man residing in Film Nagar was arrested for threatening to pour acid on a woman if she did not fulfil his sexual desire.
According to the police, the woman (28) who resides at Vinayaknagar is working as a tailor and the accused from the same area would visit her shop asking to fulfil his desires. Besides, harassing her, the accused threatened to pour acid on her if she did not agree to his demand.
Unable to bear harassment, the woman lodged a complaint with the police who caught hold of the accused and sent for remand.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve