Maharashtra: 4 dead in motorcycle-van collision in Nashik
Three teens and a 22yearold were killed when the motorcycle they were travelling on was hit by a van in Maharashtras Nashik district, police said Friday
Nashik: Three teens and a 22-year-old were killed when the motorcycle they were travelling on was hit by a van in Maharashtra's Nashik district, police said Friday.
The incident happened Thursday afternoon near Aundane village, about 80 kilometres from here, on Satana-Taharabad Road, a police official said.
"The four are residents of Talawade and were coming from a religious function in Kanduri when the mishap happened.
Three persons died on the spot while the fourth succumbed to injuries in a nearby hospital," he informed.
The official identified the four as Samadhan Patait (18), Arun Devare (19), Anil Mali (18) and Sharad Sonawane (22).
The driver of the van fled the spot and efforts were on to nab him, he added.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve