Passport Service Centre in Mahabubabad to be opened on Jan 31
The proposed passport service centre in Mahabubabad of erstwhile Warangal district will be opened on January 31, 2019, said MP Azmira Seetharam Naik
The proposed passport service centre in Mahabubabad of erstwhile Warangal district will be opened on January 31, 2019, said MP Azmira Seetharam Naik.
Naik along with the district collector CH. Sivalingaiah, post-master general Akash Deep Chakravarthi, regional passport officer Vishnu held talks over the setting up of the service centre. Later the collector inspected a government college building and directed the officials to renovate it.
Meanwhile, the Post Master General assured to provide Rs 3 lakh from the Postal department to the centre and MP Naik promised to give the remaining amount from the Constituencies Development Fund.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve