- MWC 2024: Tecno Unveils Innovative Rollable Concept Phone
- MILAN 2024 draws to a close with a grand ceremony onboard INS Vikrant
- TDP likely to field Yarapathineni in Narasaraopet Assembly seat
- GRT Jewellers launches earrings festival
- BJP will come to power in AP in 2029, says Rajnath
- Markets bounce back as index majors zoom
- Embracing synthetics key to boost textile exports: GTRI
- Voda Idea to raise Rs 45k cr via equity, debt
- Indian salaries to rise 10% in 2024
- MWC 2024: Nothing Phone 2a Showcase a Refreshing Design
Tension is prevailing at toll gates since argument occuring between staff and commuters on collecting charges
As the city people are moving to their villages to celebrate Sankranthi festival in Andhra Pradesh, heavy traffic is witnessing at the toll gates At Panthangi toll gate on Hyderabad Vijayawada National Highway four wheelers are in queue for Kilometers to cross the toll gate
As the city people are moving to their villages to celebrate Sankranthi festival in Andhra Pradesh, heavy traffic is witnessing at the toll gates. At Panthangi toll gate on Hyderabad-Vijayawada National Highway four wheelers are in queue for Kilometers to cross the toll gate.
Tension is prevailing at the toll gates as the toll managements are collecting the charges from the commuters even after the governments orders.
Already Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Governments issued instructions to waive off the Toll gates charges to the commuters on National Highways to and fro from Hyderabad during the Sankranti Holidays, a day before and a day after the festival that is on January 13 and on 16.
But the toll managements by saying that they have not got the orders yet, are collecting the charges due to which the commuters are arguing with the staff due to which tension is prevailing at the toll gates.
Many of the commuters expressed their anger on the toll managements for creating hurdles to their travelling by collecting the charges by violating the governments instructions.