Tension is prevailing at toll gates since argument occuring between staff and commuters on collecting charges
As the city people are moving to their villages to celebrate Sankranthi festival in Andhra Pradesh, heavy traffic is witnessing at the toll gates At Panthangi toll gate on Hyderabad Vijayawada National Highway four wheelers are in queue for Kilometers to cross the toll gate
As the city people are moving to their villages to celebrate Sankranthi festival in Andhra Pradesh, heavy traffic is witnessing at the toll gates. At Panthangi toll gate on Hyderabad-Vijayawada National Highway four wheelers are in queue for Kilometers to cross the toll gate.
Tension is prevailing at the toll gates as the toll managements are collecting the charges from the commuters even after the governments orders.
Already Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Governments issued instructions to waive off the Toll gates charges to the commuters on National Highways to and fro from Hyderabad during the Sankranti Holidays, a day before and a day after the festival that is on January 13 and on 16.
But the toll managements by saying that they have not got the orders yet, are collecting the charges due to which the commuters are arguing with the staff due to which tension is prevailing at the toll gates.
Many of the commuters expressed their anger on the toll managements for creating hurdles to their travelling by collecting the charges by violating the governments instructions.
- Bringing back IAF pilot in 2 days from Pak was major success: Sushma Swaraj
- Virtual SIMs used in Pulwama terror attack; India to approach U.S. for help
- Kanhaiya Kumar to contest from Begusarai as CPI candidate
- Dancer Sapna Choudhary flips, says hasn't joined Congress
- War of words breaks out between Sushma Swaraj, Pakistan minister over abduction of Hindu girls in Sindh