Telangana assembly adjourned for tomorrow after MLAs swearing-in ceremony
After the swearingin ceremony of MLAs, protem speaker Mumtaz Ahmed Khan has adjourned the assembly session for tomorrow
After the swearing-in ceremony of MLAs, protem speaker Mumtaz Ahmed Khan has adjourned the assembly session for tomorrow.
In the first assembly session held today, KCR took oath as an MLA followed by the women MLAs and later the remaining MLAs took oath as per the alphabetical order. Around 114 MLAs took oath today.
Meanwhile, MLAs Raja Singh, Akbaruddin Owaisi, Jaffer Hussain, Madhavaram Krishnarao and Sandra Venkata Veeraiah were absent. On the other hand, TRS MLA Pocharam Srinivas Reddy filed nomination as assembly speaker which is going to be unanimous as all the party leaders along with KCR gave their approval.
- Delhi court stays NBWs against Kejriwal, others in defamation complaint
- BJP contests for more seats that Congress, national party status shoots up
- Rahul Gandhi, Priyanka to campaign in UP on Wednesday
- ND Tiwari's daughter-in-law arrested for murder of son Rohit Shekhar
- Entered politics so that no woman should be tortured, says Sadhvi Pragya