- Fortune Soya Chunks and dabbawalas surprise Mumbai with nutritious lunchbox
- 'Barbaric crime': Kerala HC sentences 12 convicts in TP murder to rigorous life imprisonment
- Adani Group’s ammunition plants open in Kanpur, locals overjoyed over jobs generation
- Global TV shipments drop 3% in 2023
- Congress government in Telangana implements two more guarantees
- Turkish Women's Cup 2024: Manisha Kalyan adjudged Best Midfielder as India finish runner-up
- Byju's NCLT hearing: Investors allege over $500 mn diversion to hedge fund in US
- AirAsia looks to add Tier 2/3 cities to its India route map
- SAI centres to induct 200 para-sports athletes in 2024-25, says Minister Anurag Singh Thakur
- 'Diamond to Gold': Sachin Jain to be World Gold Council's India head
Bodies of students who killed in US fire reached Hyderabad
The mortal remains of three children, Sharron Naik 14, Joy Naik 15 and Aaron Naik 17 who died in a fire accident in a house in Tennessee, USA, arrived to Hyderabad on Friday
Bodies of three students who were killed in US fire mishap on December 24 have reached Hyderabad today morning. They will be shifted to their native place Gurrapu Tanda in Adisarlapalli of Nalgonda district after service at Narayanaguda Baptist church at 11 am.
B Shankar Luke, Vice-Chairman of Telangana State Minorities Commission, Reverend Sajjan Kumar, Bishop Nehemiah and other Christian leaders received the bodies at Shamshabad airport.
The students Sathwika Naik (18), Suhas Naik (16) and Joy Suchitra (14) were burnt alive in the fire mishap occurred in their house at Collierville on the eve of Christmas. The three had gone to the US last year to pursue higher studies.