Congress to fight single in AP elections: APCC chief
APCC chief Raghuveera Reddy clarified that the Congress party will singly fight in the coming elections in AP
Vijayawada: APCC chief Raghuveera Reddy clarified that the Congress party will singly fight in the coming elections in AP.
The Congress will contest its candidates in all 175 Assembly seats in the state. Raghuveera said that with the intention of making Rahul Gandhi as the Prime Minister of the country, they will work hard in the elections.
He urged the voters to vote Congress party for the benefit of 5 crore people of Andhra. AP Congress affairs in-charge Oommen Chandy has declared this decision of AICC, Raghuveera said.
The alliance with Telugu Desam Party will be limited to the national politics. On 31 January, a meeting will be held with the leaders of all constituencies and will declare the future action plan, and from February 1st they will start the election campaigning in the state.
Raghuveera congratulated Priyanka Gandhi on appointing as AICC general secretary.
- MHA distributes special kits to states, UTs to help probe sexual assault cases
- Tear my son's clothes, take him to task if he does not deliver: Kamal Nath
- Sajad Lone expresses concern over Yasin Malik's health
- Congress workers protest outside Rahul's residence
- Proud of Babri Masjid demolition, says Pragya Thakur, get Notice