- TDP Mahanadu: All set for huge public meeting, Naidu to arrive at venue shortly
- Shaakuntalam Bags A Total Of 4 Awards At Prestigious Cannes World Film Festival Awards 2023
- Kodali Nani pays tribute to NTR, challenges Naidu, Lokesh to contest from Gannavaram
- Rajinikanth, Anupam Kher And SRK Praise PM Modi On The Occasion Of New Parliament Inauguration
- Modi pays tribute to NTR at 101st Mann ki Baat, says he earned place in hearts of people
- Sharwanand Drops A Tweet And Confirms That He Met With A Minor Car Accident
- 'DJ Tillu' Fame Praneeth Reddy Says, ‘I Want To Hold A Versatile ‘Tag’, Rather Than Being The Lead Actor
- AP Weather update: Heatwave predicted in several mandals today and evening
- NTR's centenary as 'Telugu Heritage Day' in America
- Chandrababu, Balayya tribute to NTR
Fake note racket busted in Siddipet, 7 arrested
A sevenmember gang were arrested for allegedly involving in the printing of fake currency here at Siddipet on Friday
A seven-member gang were arrested for allegedly involving in the printing of fake currency here at Siddipet on Friday.
The prime accused identified as Balakrishna is an attender in Primary Health Care (PHC) in Siddipet. He began printing fake notes with the help of his friend Harinath.
The duo set up the printing machine at Ambedkar in Siddipet and had printed Rs 3.50 lakh money in 200, 500 and 2000 denominations. Later, the other five members Ashok, Suresh, Sai Kumar, Srisailam and Govardhan Reddy also joined in it.
On a tip-off, a team led by DCP Narasimha Reddy raided the place and seized the printing equipment along with fake currency of Rs 89,200, Rs 1.8 lakh cash and cell phones.
The police have taken seven members into custody and launched a hunt to nab another accused.