Pulwama attack: Ladakh Buddhist Association takes out candle light march in Leh
Ladakh Buddhist Association on Friday took out a candlelight march in Leh as a mark of protest against the ghastly Pulwama terror attack
Leh:Ladakh Buddhist Association on Friday took out a candlelight march in Leh as a mark of protest against the ghastly Pulwama terror attack.
"We feel ashamed of being a part of Kashmir that supports terrorist activities. Ladakhis are peace-loving and patriotic people," said Ladakh Buddhist Association President Tsewang Thinles.
As many as 40 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a CRPF convoy in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district with a vehicle laden with explosives on Thursday.
The convoy comprised of 78 buses in which around 2,500 personnel were travelling from Jammu to Srinagar - the slain personnel were in a bus which had 42 CRPF men on board.
Jaish-e-Mohammad, a Pakistan-based terrorist group, claimed responsibility for the attack which left the bus extensively damaged in the blast and ensuing gunfire on the vehicle.
- Fire breaks out at commercial building in Thiruvananthapuram
- Four men accused of cheating granted anticipatory bail by Karnataka HC
- Jodhpur: Four-year-old girl dies after falling into borewell
- Another Air India pilot under scanner over sexual abuse charges
- Lokayukta team raids three locations related to commercial tax official