Former Minister DL Ravindra Reddy to join TDP
Former Minister and senior Congress leader DL Ravindra Reddy to join Telugu Desam Party DL is a prominent leader from Kadapa district
Amaravati: Former Minister and senior Congress leader DL Ravindra Reddy to join Telugu Desam Party. DL is a prominent leader from Kadapa district.
On Wednesday evening DL Ravindra Reddy will be meeting Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu at his camp office in Amaravati.
It's learned that DL is seeking TDP ticket from Mydukur Assembly constituency, for which even the party high command has also shown its willingness.
However, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams chairman Putta Sudhakar Yadav is also in the race of Mydukur Assembly ticket and he is putting pressure on the party that the ticket should be given to him.
After DL Ravindra Reddy and Chandrababu's meeting, they may be a clarity regarding the Mydukur Assembly ticket.
If TDP assures to give the ticket, then DL Ravindra Reddy will be joining the party in the presence of CM Naidu.
- Pragya Thakur should be expelled from BJP: Nitish Kumar
- Chandrababu Naidu holds second round of talks with Rahul Gandhi, Sharad Pawar
- There's no difference between a terrorist organisation and TMC: BJP's CK Bose
- Maharashtra: Naxals call for bandh, torch truck in Gadchiroli
- 32% voting in West Bengal amid sporadic violence till 11 a.m.