CM condoles demise of Kamareddy ex-MLA
Chief Minister K Chandrashekhar Rao has expressed his condolences on the demise of former MLA of Kamareddy B Balaiah
Hyderabad: Chief Minister K. Chandrashekhar Rao has expressed his condolences on the demise of former MLA of Kamareddy B. Balaiah.
The Chief Minister said that Balaiah participated in Telangana armed struggle and elected as MLA of Kamareddy in 1978 and served the people. He said that his death has left a void, which cannot be filled.
In another message, the Chief Minister expressed his condolences on the demise of renowned Film Director Kodi Rama Krishna. He said that he has directed more than 100 films with his own style in Tollywood. He said Komi Rama Krishna's death was a great loss to the Tollywood which cannot be filled.
- Over 43% voting till 3 p.m. in 7th phase Lok Sabha polls
- Specially-abled woman votes in Madhya Pradesh
- World's highest polling station at Tashigang village in Himachal
- As Mamata talks of 'revenge', BJP demands central forces in Bengal till MCC ends
- Sidhu damaging Congress with ill-timed comments: Amarinder Singh