CM Chandrababu Naidu selects TDP MLA candidates under Bapatla Lok Sabha constituency
AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has conducted the meeting with the leaders of Bapatla Lok Sabha constituency on Friday in Amaravati
Amaravati: AP Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has conducted the meeting with the leaders of Bapatla Lok Sabha constituency on Friday in Amaravati.
In the meeting, TDP supremo has declared Malyadri Sriram as TDP Bapatla Lok Sabha candidate for 2019 general elections.
Moreover, Chandrababu has also confirmed the Assembly candidates under Bapatla Parliamentary segment,
Addanki: Gottipati Ravi Kumar, Parchur: Yeluri Sambasiva Rao, Repalle: Anagani Satya Prasad, Vemuru: Nakka Ananda Babu.
For Bapatla: Annam Satish, Santhanuthalapadu: Vijay Kumar and Chirala: Karanam Balaram, names have been almost finalised but will be officially announced within two days.
- Horrified to see cow vigilantes thrashing innocent men in MP: Mehbooba Mufti
- Arunachal Assembly will have 20 first time MLAs
- Rahul Gandhi's resignation turned down by the Congress party as collective responsibility
- Only three women made it to Arunachal Pradesh Assembly this year
- Rahul Gandhi offers resignation from president post at CWC meeting