Hitec City-Ameerpet metro route to open by March
Metro route between Hitec City and Ameerpet which is supposed to be opened in February has been deferred to March, according to the Metro officials
Metro route between Hitec City and Ameerpet which is supposed to be opened in February has been deferred to March, according to the Metro officials.
Trail runs have already begun on the route and CMRS team is inspecting the line to issue the safety certification from Commissioner of Metro Rail Safety (CMRS). The process will be completed by March third week. Meanwhile, the commuters are eagerly waiting for the opening of the stretch so as to avoid the traffic snarls.
The 10-km line between Ameerpet to Hitec City will have eight stations -- Madhura Nagar, Yousufguda, Jubilee Hills Road no. 5, Jubilee Hills check post, Pedammagudi, Madhapur, Durgamcheruvu, Hitec City. It takes around 16 minutes to travel on the stretch.
- MHA asks States, UTs to remain alert; says calls given in various quarters for inciting violence
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources