Man kidney goes missing after stomach surgery in Hyderabad
In a shocking incident, a man who underwent surgery for tumour removal from his stomach has learned his kidney went missing after his health condition deteriorated
In a shocking incident, a man who underwent surgery for tumour removal from his stomach has learned his kidney went missing after his health condition deteriorated.
Getting into details, Siva Prasad Goud who arrived in Hyderabad from the US got admitted into Yashoda Hospitals in Malakpet after he experienced severe stomach pain. He was asked to undergo surgery to remove a tumour from his stomach.
However, after getting discharged from the hospital Prasad's health condition was deteriorated and was readmitted to the hospital where the doctor Uma Shankar said that his kidney was removed. Shocked over the doctor's statement, the parents of Prasad approached police claiming that the Yashoda Hospital doctor has allegedly sold their son's kidney. They also demanded the arrest of doctor Uma Shankar and the staff.
On the other hand, the police beefed up security at Yashoda Hospitals following the complaint.
- Amid criticism by Opposition, Pranab Mukherjee hails Election Commission
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee prepare for hung verdict, non-BJP front in discussion
- Akbar denies meeting Ramani at Oberoi hotel
- Sexual harassment charge filed against Tripura MLA
- 2 dead as truck falls into gorge in J&K's Doda