A treatise on laughter, comedy and fun
This question seems to be quite simple and probably a very easy one to answer even? But nix. It isn’t as easy as it actually seems
Why do we laugh?
This question seems to be quite simple and probably a very easy one to answer even? But nix. It isn’t as easy as it actually seems.
When analyzed our response in the form of laughter happens in a very paltry way de facto. We human beings, if observed only laugh for the following reasons:
• If we are greatly amused by something. This might not be a loud laughter but we do laugh.
• We laugh when things go wrong. For consideration, let us think we’ve witnessed some performance or show. If something goes wrong in that, we immediately start mocking and laughing.
• We find mistakes and flaws of people particularly entertaining.
• We laugh when a person is punished, ridiculed or bullied.
• We tend to laugh at failures sometimes.
• We laugh when things seem to be contrary to commonplace and seem rather too different of funky than the particular way of living.