Bengali food fest to ring in Poila Baisakh in Kolkata
Bengali Food Fest to Ring in Poila Baisakh in Kolkata, From authentic dishes popular in erstwhile East Bengal (now Bangladesh) to an assortment of lip-smacking items associated with towns and regions of West Bengal
Indulge your taste buds this Bengali New Year with spicy cuisine alongside enticing beverages. From appetising Moroger Surua to yummy Bhetki Roll and Pomfret Paturi and improvised traditional sweets like Baked Malai Rosogolla, hotels in Kolkata have lined up a mouthwatering spread to woo their guests on Poila Baisakh on Tuesday.
- Opposition leaders set to meet; also to move Election Commission over VVPATs
- Countdown begins for Indian rocket's Wednesday launch
- Ahead of opposition meet over EVM issues, Kumaraswamy cancels Delhi visit
- Watch: Due to a technical snag, Delhi Metro services affected on Yellow Line
- Supreme Court stays Delhi HC order disallowing black money law to operate retrospectively