A High Without An Expense: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
A High Without An Expense: by Art of Living International Center. Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is addressing one of the biggest threats prevalent in the society i.e. Drug Abuse. The event will be webcast live on June 19.
"A High Without An Expense" by Art of Living International Center: This time Sri Sri Ravi Shankar is addressing one of the biggest threats prevalent in the society i.e. Drug Abuse. The event will be webcast live on June 19.
26 June is observed as the International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking as an expression of its determination to strengthen action and cooperation to achieve the goal of an international society free of drug abuse.
On this occasion, The Art of Living is organising a special evening “A High Without An Expense” in the presence of Sri Sri Ravi Shankar. People from all walks of life - students, working professionals, people from the medical world, representatives from international and national NGOs – will join in and contribute their commitment towards making this society healthier and happier.
Venue: Art of Living International Center, 21st KM, Kanakapura Road, Bangalore- 560082
Date & Time: Thursday, 19th June, 2014, 7PM onwards
The evening includes:
· Glimpses of change from The Art of Living de-addiction program
· An interaction with Sri Sri on “ Substance Abuse and Addiction” followed by a short Q&A session
· A guided meditation by Sri Sri
Live Webcast Video:
Substance use or Addiction is a major social and health issue. The use of licit and illicit substances is causing serious public health problems and paving the way as a major cause for crime, rape, road rage and accidents. With the vision of a drug- free society, The Art of Living inspired by its founder Sri Sri Ravi Shankar conceptualized a special program. The Art of Living Drug de addiction program is an amalgamation of science and spirituality with medical treatment. The program works towards bringing drug addicts out of the clutches of this menace.
The project has seen affected people getting free from the urge to take drugs. Breathing techniques make the impact of medical treatment stronger.
- Poll officer missing from Nadia, was on duty in Ranaghat parliamentary constituency
- Vote in favour of BJP if you want to destroy Muslims: BJP leader
- Kejriwal hits out at Pragya Thakur over her comments on 26/11 martyr Karkare
- Watch: Tripura Congress chief booked for slapping man in police station
- Priyanka Chaturvedi joins Shiv Sena