Now, Viagra ice cream for erection?
Now, Viagra Ice Cream For Erection? Forget the tablet as this ice cream would do the job for you - just remember to eat this behind close doors though!
Forget the tablet as this ice cream would do the job for you - just remember to eat this behind close doors though!
Each scoop of the dessert contains 25 mg of Viagra, according to Lick Me I'm Delicious, the website that is promoting this ice cream.
"Celebrity clients were 'very happy with the end result' of this Viagra ice cream," claimed Lick Me I'm Delicious, the brainchild of food inventor Charlie Harry Francis.
However, the ice cream is not likely to hit the retail stores so soon, media reports said.
Coming at the backdrop of a study that found men who take Viagra are about 84 percent more likely to be diagnosed with melanoma (a deadly form of skin cancer), compared with men who do not use the drug, the "unnatural" food has shocked the health professionals.
But the consumers of the original erectile dysfunction drug remain loyal, reports added.
Since the drug (known as sildenafil citrate) was approved in 1998, Viagra has aroused the scrutiny of health care professionals and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) officials in the US.
- An ocean of devotees flock to attend Dera Sacha Sauda's weekly Naamcharcha program
- Rahul liar of first order: BJP after he expresses regret in Supreme Court on Rafale remarks
- As soon as Congress comes to power, inquiry will be ordered in Rafale: Rahul to PM
- Renowned Sanskrit poet Dr. Shankar Rajaraman honoured with Presidential Award
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks, accepts 'court never said' it