Monsoon fashion trend denim gowns?
Denims are certainly the most fussfree dressing option for casual events but what if you get an option to try out the same clothing trend for your cocktail events?
New Delhi:Denims are certainly the most fussfree dressing option for casual events but what if you get an option to try out the same clothing trend for your cocktail events?
Denim dress is the most gung-ho dressing option as it comes in flattering shapes, plays nice with every body type, and is wearable throughout the year.
Keeping this in mind, designer Tanieya Khanuja’s has come up with new collection of lacy denim gowns.
“These irresistible new silhouettes in the softest fabrications and also the lacy straps and pockets add a charm to it. It's so ritzy that you'll want to just live in them. Whether you're in the mood for a new twist on silhouettes or want to stand out in subtle, this will surely be your new favourite.
“ It can be worn for any cocktail party or any other events as it is manageable and very comfortable,” the designer said in a statement.
So girl, look smokin' hot in Khanuja’s new denim gown collection
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav
- There is no hope left for alliance with Congress now: AAP's Sisodia