Ask Hans- Beauty Queries
I love eye makeup I want to know how to choose the right winged eye to flatter my eyes
Hi, I love eye makeup. I want to know how to choose the right winged - eye to flatter my eyes.
Those with smaller eyes should wing the eyeliner longer outwards to give it full length. For round eyes, one can pull out a straight line going into a wing tip.
Half wings work great for most eye shapes and make them appear larger. The trick is to wing the outer corner first and then join the inner corners.
I recently heard that SPF is bad for your skin. Is it true, and is it cause for concern?
Not at all, it is a big myth, A broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 30 and PA +++ is a must for everybody, especially those who spend a lot of their time outdoors. In order to prevent sun tan, skin pigmentation, rashes, fine lines, and wrinkles, it is highly advisable to use SPF everyday.
I have dull and damaged hair. I want to know how to care for dry, undernourished hair.
Invest in a moisturising shampoo and conditioner. Deep conditioning your hair once a week. You can also go for an olaplex service twice a month. Be gentle with your hair as dry hair is prone to breakage. Avoid tugging and begin too rough. Also, make sure to not use excessive heat or styling products on your hair.
- Concerned over reports of alleged tampering of voters' verdict: Pranab Mukherjee
- Opposition leaders meet EC officials, demand verification of VVPAT slips before counting of votes
- Sanjeeva Matandoor: Congress-JD (S) coalition has failed the people of Karnataka
- EVMs absolutely safe in strongrooms: Election Commission
- Pakistani boat carrying drugs seized by Indian Coast Guard