Zara launches its lipsticks the very first time
The very first time, Zara has come up with the launch of Matte lipsticks, along side a lip kit, and a lip gloss Zara has long been our go to spot for on trend fashion with stunning staple pieces for every season
Zara gets LIPPY
The very first time, Zara has come up with the launch of Matte lipsticks, along side a lip kit, and a lip gloss. Zara has long been our go to spot for on trend fashion with stunning staple pieces for every season.
With other high street giants like Topshop and H&M also offering a wide range of lip products, not to mention skin, Makeup, Eyeshadows, Mascaras, And even skin care. It’s fair to say that Zara falls some stiff competition. But if their fashion offerings are anything to go by, the new tip launches will prove flat favourites.
Although not ab everyday weaver, I am partial to a pop of red lippy for an evening occasion or to dress up a drab outfit. But it has to be Matte- for some reason, Balmy formulas end up all over my face within five minutes of applying Luckily, Zara’s ultimate lipsticks are just that matte.
- AAP in Delhi moves SC seeking constitution to decide who controls services
- Supreme Court dismisses plea challenging constitutional validity 'triple talaq' ordinance
- Congress Working Committee meets to finalise Congress manifesto
- Few Congress leaders creating hurdles for JD(S) ahead of Lok Sabha polls: Karnataka CM
- Supreme Court dismisses a plea seeking a ban on roadshows, bike rallies during polls