You dont need rocket science to satisfy your girl in Bed. These 9 stupid things are enough
Everyones sexual preferences are totally different, but there are still a few universal tenets that make sex even better Whether youve been with your partners for ages, or its your first time having sex, here are 9 things all women desperately want in bed
Do you think it would be really complicated? No not at all it's not as complicated as you'd think.
Everyone's sexual preferences are totally different, but there are still a few universal tenets that make sex even better. Whether you've been with your partners for ages, or it's your first time having sex, here are 9 things all women desperately want in bed.
1. Cunnilingus on par with every dude's blow job fantasy: You know how guys want you to be so into sucking into their dick that you're literally like, gagging and tearing up? We want the same for when we get head. NO, you dont have to tear up, but passionate enthusiasm never hurt anyone.
2. Ability to read the room re: Cuddling. Sometimes you want to be cuddled and spooned, sometimes you want to stay on opposite sides of the bed. While these preferences can differ not only from person -person , but also with each situation, it's best to check in with your partner and see whats up. just a simple can I spoon you? or something works here.
3.An Open mind: Maybe you want to bring toys into the mix or try something different in bed Being vulnerable when you're naked is even harder, so having a partner who you can trust and feel safe around is key.
4. Vocal enthusiasm: There is nothing hotter than a partner who is just stoked to be with you and cant stop geeking out over how hot he thinks you are, or how much you turn him on. Get loud and get freaky with it. Tell her how much you want her and can't stop thinking about her.
5. A partner invested in my pleasure too: A woman is not your hand, a flesh light, or any other mastrubatory aid. Don't just use her body till you orgasm and then rollover and assume she had a great time too, because thats not how it works. being a good partneris about putting in equal effort . you dont want to be the person to be bailed on the group project all semester, just to swoop in and take credut for the A at the end.
6. An orgasm: Sex should'nt end with just the male orgasm- especially if she hasn't had one yet. if you are going to be too exhausted after you orgasm, make sure she's taken care of beforehand. It's not rocket science. If you know, for sure, you're going to get yours, would'nt you sant your partner to enjoy herself too?
7. Communication: There's time and a place for wordlessly-grunty sex, but having a partner who asks if you're into something or if you want it another way is also nice. You don't get any extra points for making it to the finish line without saying a peep.
8. A clean bed: It's really really hard to let yourself go and enjoy yourself if you can feel your calves brushing up against any sedimentary layers of sweat, grime, and hookups past on his target comforter with every grunt.
9.Foreplay: It's not a race to the finsih line! you can take your time and draw stuff out and enjoy yourselves. A little patience will carry you a long,long way. Besides, if the ograsms was the only thing that mattered about sex, I'd be dating the USB brick that charges my vibrator.
- Ola cabs banned in Bengaluru for 6 months for licence violation
- Voters most happy with Telangana, HP, Odisha CMs: IANS-CVOTER Tracker poll
- Uttarakhand: Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, Tirath Singh Rawat file nominations
- France working with EU for listing of Masood Azhar as a global terrorist: MEA
- 12-year-old tiger killed, eaten by another in Madhya Pradesh's Kanha Tiger Reserve