Azad statement not reliable : KK
Telangana Rashtra Samiti leader K Kesava Rao said that if Ghulam Nabi Azad carved out Telangana state in one...
Telangana Rashtra Samiti leader K Kesava Rao said that if Ghulam Nabi Azad carved out Telangana state in one month his photographs would be placed in all the houses in Telangana.
Addressing the TRS workers training programme here on Wednesday as chief guest, K Kesava Rao said the statement of Ghulam Nabi Azad was not reliable. He said that joined the agitational party of TRS unable to bear the deception by the Congress for the last fifty years in carving out a separate state.
He said that he had striven hard for convince the party high command to form Telangana. He recalled that during the 1969 agitation 369 people and during the present agitation more than 1,000 people committed for the sake of Telangana but the party high command did not act.
- Naxal killed in encounter in Dantewada, Chhattisgarh
- Amethi ex-pradhan murder: CM sets 12-hour deadline for arrest of culprits
- CBI issues lookout notice against ex-Kolkata Police chief
- Smriti Irani carries mortal remains of campaign aide shot in Amethi
- PM Modi to visit Varanasi tomorrow, hold roadshow