This numismatist collects only ` 5 coins
Medak: K Srikanth, a restaurateur by profession, unlike his peer numismatists elsewhere, has love for only...
Medak: K Srikanth, a restaurateur by profession, unlike his peer numismatists elsewhere, has love for only Rs.5 coins. He has a rare collection of Rs. 5 coins released on various occasions for the last few years. His collection includes the coins commemorating various incidents and released in memory of great personalities like scientists and national leaders. In all he has about fifty varieties of Rs. 5 coins in his collection including the commemorating coins issued with the portraits of Mahatma Gandhi, Dr B R Ambedkar, Indira Gandhi, Lal Bahadur Sastri, Mother Teresa, Ravindranath Tagore, Narayan Guru, Bhagat Singh, C Subrahmanyam, K Kamaraj and others. The commemorating coins released recalling Dandi Satyagraha, hundred years of civil aviation, fifty years of ONGC, Asian Games, ILO, Food and Agriculture, World Tamil Conference, RBI, SBI, 150 years of Income Tax are also in his kitty of collection.
- Surgeons remove 8 Spoons, Knife, 2 Toothbrushes from a Man's stomach
- Charge sheet filed against accused in Bandipora rape case
- Muslim family in UP names newly-born son after PM Narendra Modi
- Drought situation in Maharashtra is very serious says Sharad Pawar
- Lok Sabha elections: Five legislators among 248 lose deposit in Punjab, AAP worst hit