ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Teen boys electrocuted in UP

Teen boys electrocuted in UP
Highlights

Four teenaged boys were electrocuted while one was seriously injured when a high-tension electricity wire fell on them in Jinnapurva in Thangaon area here, police said on Monday.

Uttar Pradesh: Four teenaged boys were electrocuted while one was seriously injured when a high-tension electricity wire fell on them in Jinnapurva in Thangaon area here, police said on Monday.

Parvesh, Suneel, Deshraj, all aged around 17, and Gopi (10) died on the spot in the incident that took place last night while one Ramu was seriously injured.
Ramu was rushed to a hospital, where his condition was stated to be serious.
The district administration has ordered a probe into the incident and assured adequate compensation to the family of victims.
Show Full Article
Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
More Stories


Top