- Divine intervention comes to the rescue as IVPL thrives amid challenges
- LS Polls: BJP releases 1st list of 195 candidates, PM Modi to contest from Varanasi
- Ramadan 2024: Why moon sighting is an important Islamic tradition; all you want to know
- Govt initiatives boosting digital ecosystem across startups: Simplilearn
- WPL 2024: Budding cricketers join Gujarat Giants for special training session
- Shabari Jayanti 2024: Date, Rituals, and Significance
- World Birth Defects Day 2024: Date, history, significance and tips to prevent birth defects
- EC to set up special polling stations for voters in Manipur relief camps
- Sheikh Shahjahan starts cooperating with investigating officers: Sources
- Violence-free NE established, over 10,000 militants laid down their arms: Amit Shah
Medical shops bandh on Oct 14
As many as 850,000 small chemist shops in India will shut for a day on October 14 to protest against a burgeoning online pharmacy industry that is attracting big money backers.
New Delhi: As many as 850,000 small chemist shops in India will shut for a day on October 14 to protest against a burgeoning online pharmacy industry that is attracting big money backers.
Drug retailers say e-pharmacies challenge their businesses and would allow medicines that could be abused to be sold without verification.
They also say the online pharmacies make it easier to use one prescription to purchase medicines numerous times.