- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
- About 20-odd Indians stuck in Russia, efforts on for their early release: MEA
- We implemented guarantees with development programmes, says Siddaramaiah
- March 2024: Embracing a Spectrum of Festivals, from Holi to Maha Shivratri
Veteran Communist Party of India (CPI) leader A B Bardhan was in critical condition after suffering a paralytic stroke here on Monday, hospital authorities said.
New Delhi: Veteran Communist Party of India (CPI) leader A B Bardhan was in critical condition after suffering a paralytic stroke here on Monday, hospital authorities said.
The 93-year-old leader was found unconscious around 8 a.m. at the CPI headquarters Ajoy Bhavan where he lived. He was rushed to the G.B. Pant Hospital by CPI colleagues.
"Bardhanji has suffered a paralytic stroke. His condition is critical and he is under close observation," a hospital official said.