- Is India ready to adopt the EV ecosystem?
- World Environment Day: Fashionable Choices to #BeatPlasticPollution
- Cancer Survivor's Day: How Can I become a cancer survivor
- Pawan Kalyan's 'OG' begins third schedule today
- Cancer Survivor's Day: Celebrating the Strength and Resilience of Cancer Survivors By Dr P Vijay Anand Reddy
- CM Ashok Gehlot to Launch Gas Cylinder Subsidy Yojana on Monday.
- Anasuya liplock goes viral in social media
- Union Railway Minister ordered CBI probe into Odisha Triple Train Accident
- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
Militants attack GREF camp near LoC, 3 labourers killed
Three civilians working as labourers were killed on Monday in a pre-dawn terror attack by militants on a General Engineering Reserve Force camp near Line of Control in Akhnoor sector of Jammu.
Jammu: Three civilians working as labourers were killed on Monday in a pre-dawn terror attack by militants on a General Engineering Reserve Force camp near Line of Control in Akhnoor sector of Jammu.
Two or more militants attacked the GREF camp around 1am near LoC in Battal village, sources said.
Militants likely infiltrated from across the border to carry out the terror attack, sources said.
In the attack, three civilians were killed, they said, adding that the victims were working as labourers with GREF.
Troops along with the police have cordoned off the area and a counter operation has started, they said.
A senior police officer said all routes to the area have been plugged and the operation is in full swing.