Electrician rapes a 6 year old inside the Delhi govt school
An electrician raped a six year old, who is studying in class 2 at a government school in Delhi, inside pump room
NEW DELHI: An electrician raped a six year old, who is studying in class 2 at a government school in Delhi, inside pump room.
On Thursday, he was arrested after the girl identified him in an investigation where all the employees of the school were lined up. On August 8, when the girl was leaving for home the accuses stopped her and took her inside a pump room in the school premises and raped her. He also warned her not to tell about this to anyone.
Later when she reached home, her mother observed that she was bleeding and took her to a hospital. The doctor then confirmed that she was raped. FIR was filed after the girl’s parents lodged a complaint. She told that the accused was wearing a red T- shirt.
Ram Asre (37), the accused, has been working in the school for a month and is a permanent electrician employed with the NDMC(New Delhi Municipal Council). The police said that he will be produced before the law on Friday.
- BJP first sent Advani to 'margdarshak mandal', has now snatched his constituency: Congress
- Communist leader Balwant Singh dies at 82
- BJP MLA Yogesh Verma shot at during Holi celebration in UP
- K L Chishi is Congress candidate for lone Lok Sabha seat in Nagaland
- Bombay High Court asks industrialist Vijaypat Singhania not to release autobiography till March 25