- Asian Games: With two gold, India shooters win 7 medals on Day 4
- Imphal: Manipur declared ‘disturbed area’
- Bengaluru: Deve Gowda attacks Congress, Siddaramaiah hits back
- New Delhi: Major row erupts over Maneka Gandhi's 'ISKCON is the biggest cheat' remark
- Wine Shops & Bars closed today
- Hyderabad all set to bid adieu to Ganesha
- Ganesh Visarjan / Nimajjanam Live Updates: All set for smooth Ganesh Nimajjanam in Hyderabad
- Shobhayatra of Khairatabad Ganesh to start 7 am
- Cyberabad Police Commissionerate puts all arrangements in place for Ganesh immersions
- ICC WC 2023: Pakistan team reaches Hyderabad
IAF MiG 27 crashes near Jodhpur
An Indian Air force MiG 27 aircraft crashed near Jodhpur in Rajasthan during a routine mission on Tuesday morning
Jodhpur (Rajasthan): An Indian Air force MiG 27 aircraft crashed near Jodhpur in Rajasthan during a routine mission on Tuesday morning.
The pilot managed to eject himself safely before the accident took place. No loss of lives or injuries has been reported so far. However, the pictures from the accident site show a completely damaged aircraft.
The Indian Army, in a statement, said that the cause of the mishap would be investigated.
"Today morning a MiG 27 aircraft airborne from Jodhpur crashed during a routine mission. The pilot ejected safely. A Court of Inquiry will investigate the cause of the accident," said the Army Public Relation Officer.
More details are awaited in the matter.