- Tabu, Kareena, Kriti's 'Crew' Teaser Takes Internet by Storm, trending No 1 on YouTube
- Promoting gender equality at workplace
- Things married couples could do in secret
- Croatia’s Luciaja Begic wins Miss World Sports Challenge
- VH not to give up his Khammam MP ambitions
- Priyanka likely to launch two schemes ‘virtually’
- TTD hikes salaries of 9,000 contract employees
- Andhra Cricket Association addresses Hanuma Vihari's claims regarding Prudhvi Raj, new allegations arise.
- Actor Kenneth Mitchell, Known for 'Star Trek' and 'Captain Marvel', Passes Away at 49
- White Paper on Dharani portal soon: Revenue Minister
Murdered teacher's wife likely to be arrested
Nizamabad: Basar police have achieved a breakthrough in the case of government teacher Navin Rao (30), who was found murdered on Friday on the...
Nizamabad: Basar police have achieved a breakthrough in the case of government teacher Navin Rao (30), who was found murdered on Friday on the outskirts of Mittapur, in Navipet mandal, after concluding in the investigation and his wife, Saritha, had cooperated with the main accused Suryateja, her alleged lover. She is likely to be arrested shortly, Basar SI Praveen kumar told The Hans India on Saturday. Following the allegation of Navin Rao's parents, Devidas and Lakshmi, that she was involved in the killing the police are going deeply into the case. Suryatej and two others have already been arrested. According to the police, an alleged affair between Saritha and Suryateja was the motive for the murder of Navin Rao, who was done to death on June 22. Saritha's brother, Gandhi, allegedly helped the killers, who later buried the body.