- Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma unveiled his new office RGV DEN in Hyderabad
- Srikakulam: Hand pumps damaged across the district
- ZP Genral Body Meeting held in Chittoor, Minister Ramchandra Reddy attended
- Warangal: Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao distributes units under various schemes
- India outshine Japan 1-0 to enter final of Women's Jr Asia Cup, qualify for FIH Jr Hockey Women's World Cup
- TS government giving boost to caste-based professions
- Software engineer jumps off from building in Hyderabad, dies
- Microsoft Bing brings images in chat responses
- Khammam: A different ball game for Bandi Sanjay Kumar
- Mekapati Chandrashekhar Reddy meets Nara Lokesh in Badvel, extends solidarity
Moms to hold their babies before they are born!
Moms To Hold Their Babies Before They Are Born!. A US Company Is Offering Expecting Mothers A Life-Size 3D Replica Of Their Unborn Baby.
New York: A US company is offering expecting mothers a life-size 3D replica of their unborn baby.
The company, 3D Babies, uses 3D or 4D sonograms to create a doll that resembles the baby while he or she is still in the womb.
The fetus figurines are available in three sizes: life-size i.e 20 cm, half-size i.e 10 cm and mini i.e 5 cm. Parents can choose from one of two positions depending on whether they want the baby's gender to be clear.
They can also choose the doll's skin tone - light, medium or dark, 'New York Daily News' reported.
"Our ultimate goal is to bring a smile to the faces of parents, grandparents, and other family members as they recall the day that they met their little one," the company said."This product will become a treasured family heirloom," it said.
This isn't the first time 3D printers have been used for prenatal products. In November 2012, a Japanese company started making 3.6-inch white fetus models inside a clear block meant to resemble the mother's body.