- Rashmika Mandanna announced as the brand ambassador for Epson India
- Woman leaves house over disputes with husband, son goes missing in Visakhapatnam
- Jio working to grow fast Internet, digital services to remote areas in India
- Mahesh Babu latest pics goes trending in social media
- Rs 1.63cr transacted in TSPSC paper leak case, reveals chargesheet
- A healthy heart is a healthy life
- French Open: Swiatek starts favourite against giant-killer Muchova in women's final
- Punjab to construct high-security digital jail near Ludhiana: CM Mann
- Vicky Kaushal, Sara Ali Khan-starrer 'Zara Hatke Zara Bachke' collects Rs 37.4 cr in first week
- India Achieves Record growth in food production
Srinivasan's son-in-law to be quizzed
The ongoing scandal that has rocked the image of Indian Premier League (IPL) took a turn for the worse on Wednesday. This comes a day after actor...
The ongoing scandal that has rocked the image of Indian Premier League (IPL) took a turn for the worse on Wednesday. This comes a day after actor Vindoo Dara Singh was arrested in Mumbai for alleged involvement in spot-fixing.
Following his revelations during interrogation, the investigating sleuths are all set to summon and question Chennai Super Kings CEO, Gurunath Meiyappan for his role in the scam. Meiyappan was reportedly in constant touch with Vindoo Singh over the telephone.
Apart from being the Team Principal of Chennai Super Kings, Meiyappan also happens to the son-in-law of N Srinivasan, BCCI President and owner of CSK.
The police are looking into details on how and where Vindoo became close to the CSK team and how he got the access to the team so easily. His arrest is the first from Bollywood in connection with the latest scandal to hit Indian cricket.