- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
Dada wants Rahane in playing XI
A Kolkata (PTI): Former India captain Sourav Ganguly feels it's time that Mumbai batsman Ajinkya Rahane get his maiden Test cap in the fourth and...
A Kolkata (PTI): Former India captain Sourav Ganguly feels it's time that Mumbai batsman Ajinkya Rahane get his maiden Test cap in the fourth and final Test against Australia beginning in the capital on Friday. "Rahane has sat out for long. It's not healthy for a player's development. I think he should play and open the innings and (Cheteshwar) Pujara should stick to No 3," Ganguly said about Rahane who has been part of the India's Test squads for about 16 months. Ganguly felt that Shikhar Dhawan's injury might just give Rahane the much-waited opening into the team.A Recalling about Suresh Raina's celebrated debut against Sri Lanka in July 2010, Ganguly said: "Yuvraj Singh was unfit then as Raina got his maiden Test cap and scored 120 -- the last century on debut before Dhawan's knock."