- Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan greets people on State Formation Day
- KCR recalls 14-yr struggle for Telangana
- Siddipet to boast world's first 3D printed temple
- Will bolster India-Nepal ties manifold: PM Narendra Modi
- BRS no to Oppn alliance
- Centre’s decennial gift to Telangana, AP
- Congress to attend Opposition meet on June 12
- Transport dept inflow to be dented by more than half
- Govt has its task cut out-an arduous one, indeed!
- After delay, Vande Bharat to connect Bengaluru, Dharwad
Pujara breaks into top 10 Test rankings
Dubai (PTI): India are locked in a tight three-way contest with Australia and England for the second position in the ICC Test Championship table while...
Dubai (PTI): India are locked in a tight three-way contest with Australia and England for the second position in the ICC Test Championship table while batting sensation Cheteshwar Pujara has, for the first time, broken into the top-10 of the Player Rankings for Test batsmen. The three sides are currently separated by 13 ratings points on the Championship table which will be updated at the conclusion of India-Australia and New Zealand-England Test series on March 26 and will also reflect results from West Indies-Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka-Bangladesh series. Meanwhile, India's man-of-the-moment, Pujara has made his foray into the top-10 of the batting chart with 740 rating points.A Pujara, 25, scored his second Test double-century (204) to claim the Man-of-the-Match award after the completion of the second Test against Australia and has moved a rung to be No 10. Of the other Indians, Sachin Tendulkar is static at 19th position in the ranking chart.