- Justice without power becomes powerless and power without justice becomes tyrannical: Shah
- The Road cum Rail bridge will be closed for a month from 27 for repairs
- Executive Education: Paving the way for future
- Municipal out sourcing staff and workers give a petition to MLA Abraham
- PM Modi praises German singer Cassandra Mae Spittmann for her melodic voice
- Asian Games: Mighty Japan end Indian men's hopes of winning a volleyball medal
- 'I want euthanasia', says visually-challenged ex-DU teacher after losing job
- Manipur CM holds meeting to discuss fencing on stretches of India-Myanmar borders
- 2nd ODI: Gill and Iyer centuries; Suryakumar and Rahul fifties propel India to mammoth 399/5 against Australia
- 80 per cent cybercrimes from 10 districts; Bharatpur new Jamtara: Study
Kumble's book will reveal Monkeygate secrets?
Anil Kumble: Wait For My Book To Read All About 'Monkeygate'. Former captain Anil Kumble on Friday declined to comment on Ricky Ponting's observation on Sachin Tendulkar's role in the 'Monkeygate' scandal, saying people should wait for his book to know his version of the incident.
Former captain Anil Kumble on Friday declined to comment on Ricky Ponting's observation on Sachin Tendulkar's role in the 'Monkeygate' scandal, saying people should wait for his book to know his version of the incident. In his memoirs -- titled 'The Close of Play' -- Ponting said he didn't understand why Tendulkar vouched for Harbhajan Singh during the appeal hearing but did not say anything when match referee Mike Procter initially suspended the spinner for passing allegedly racial comments at all-rounder Andrew Symonds.
"Lot of things have been said since then. It's five years since that incident had happened (in Sydney). I don't want to comment on that now. It's important to move on. All of us have moved on. If you really want to know what happened, you have to wait for my book," Kumble, who was the Indian Test captain during that series told mediapersons on Friday.