- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Jadeja completes 100 wickets in ODI
Ravindra Jadeja Completes 100 Wickets In ODI, Jadeja 100 Wickets In ODI, JADEJA Enters Club 100. India all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja on Wednesday touched a personal landmark of 100 wickets in one-day internationals as he dismissed two Australian batsmen to complete his century of wickets.
Nagpur: India all-rounder Ravindra Jadeja on Wednesday touched a personal landmark of 100 wickets in one-day internationals as he dismissed two Australian batsmen to complete his century of wickets.
Jadeja, who was expensive and was carted around by Australian captain George Bailey and Shane Watson, grabbed both his wickets in the last over of the innings. The Saurashtra-born player made his debut against Sri Lanka at Colombo on February 8, 2009 and the milestone came in his 85th ODI game.
The left-arm spinner was wicket-less in his first nine overs before dismissing Bailey for 156 and Mitchell Johnson for a duck off the second and fourth ball in the last over of the Australian innings to end up with figures of 2 for 68.
The opposition-wise break up of his wicket haul is: 26 vs England, 20 vs Sri Lanka, 16 vs West Indies, 12 vs Australia, 8 vs Zimbabwe, 7 each vs Pakistan and South Africa, 3 vs Bangladesh and 1 vs New Zealand.