- Popular Vehicles and Services files IPO papers with Sebi again; public issue entirely OFS
- Airtel now has over 50 million unique 5G customers
- SC imposes Rs 25K costs for filing 60-page synopsis against a 5-page HC order
- Dell considering a fresh investment in Bengaluru, says Karnataka govt
- AP CID serves notices to Nara Lokesh in IRR case, asks him to attend on October 4
- TMC will take MGNREGA job card holders to Delhi in special buses for protests in Delhi
- Loneliness blur line between real and fictional people: Study
- Vasireddy Padma complains to DGP against TDP leader over remarks on RK Roja
- Elon Musk's X paid nearly $20 million to creators: CEO Linda Yaccarino
- Let Centre stop our movement in Delhi, if it can: Abhishek Banerjee
Rio labourers work round the clock for Olympic ready venue
Rio 2016 organisers received the keys to the city\'s new velodrome as labourers continued to work around the clock to ensure the venue is ready for the Olympic Games in August.
Rio 2016 organisers received the keys to the city's new velodrome as labourers continued to work around the clock to ensure the venue is ready for the Olympic Games in August.
Journalists were allowed only partial access during the ceremony on Sunday, which was preceded by a testing session of the track by Brazilian and Swiss cyclists, Xinhua news agency reported.
"I like it. I think it looks great. I'm satisfied," said the International Olympic Committee's Games director, Christophe Dubi.
"There are still some finishing touches that need to be done, but the most important aspect, which is where the athletes will compete, is very good."