- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Ramkumar, Paes exit from ATP Atlanta
After the high of Hall of Fame Open, Ramkumar Ramanathan made a firstround exit from the ATP Atlanta Open singles while veteran Leander Paes too was ousted from doubles first round in the 7,48,450 hard court tournament
New Delhi: After the high of Hall of Fame Open, Ramkumar Ramanathan made a first-round exit from the ATP Atlanta Open singles while veteran Leander Paes too was ousted from doubles first round in the $7,48,450 hard court tournament.
Ramkumar lost 4-6, 4-6 to American world number five Taylor Fritz. Paes and his American partner James Cerretani lost 5-7, 1-6 to Americans Mike Bryan and Frances Tiafoe.