- 'Mann Ki Baat': Arunachal, Bihar students share experiences with PM Modi
- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
- Complaint Filed Against Arvind Kejriwal, Kharge, And Others Political Leaders For Giving Remark On President Murmu's Caste
- Fire breaks out in wedding pandal amid fireworks in Alluri Sitaramaraju district, no casualties
- Petrol and diesel prices today stable in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 28 May 2023
- Andhra Pradesh: Tipper lorry and oil tanker collides head-on in Kakinada, no casualties
Serena bemoans ‘discrimination’
Serena Williams on Wednesday claimed she is being discriminated upon by US doping officials who are testing her more than other players
London: Serena Williams on Wednesday claimed she is being ‘discriminated’ upon by US doping officials who are testing her more than other players.
On Wednesday the 23-time Grand slam winner took to Twitter to express her anguish. “.....and it's that time of the day to get "randomly" drug tested and only test Serena," she posted on her official Twitter handle.
Out of all the players it's been proven I'm the one getting tested the most. Discrimination? I think so. At least I'll be keeping the sport clean #StayPositive," she wrote.