- TEDx Hyderabad’s 9th edition slated to be held on Sept 17
- Not a cakewalk for NATO in Southeast Asia
- Did life evolve more than once?
- Imphal: Amit Shah holds talks with Manipur civil society leaders
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 31st May 2023
- Time for regulatory norms to rein in AI
- Hyderabad: Centre’s delimitation exercise gross injustice to South, says K T Rama Rao
- Centre released Rs 55,000 cr funds to AP, claims BJP
- Vizianagaram: SITAM sings MoU with Cadeploy
- Guntur: Arrangements reviewed for CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy visit
Asian Games 2018: Deepak Kumar wins silver in 10m Air Rifle
Indian shooter Deepak Kumar wins silver in 10m Air Rifle event Where Ravi Kumar finishes fourth In the Womens Team Quarter finals, Saina Nehwal loses first game 1121 against Nozomi Okuhara of Japan
INDONESIA: Indian shooter Deepak Kumar wins silver in 10m Air Rifle event
Where Ravi Kumar finishes fourth. In the Women’s Team Quarter finals, Saina Nehwal loses first game 11-21 against Nozomi Okuhara of Japan.
India’s Saina Nehwal wins second game 25-23 against Nozomi Okuhara of Japan. Later in the third round Saina Nehwal loses 16-21 against Okuhara
In the Kabaddi match India has won against Thailand with 33-23 lead in the match. India also qualifies for Men’s 4×200m Freestyle Relay final.
Ankita Raina had a victorious start in the Tennis match against Beatrice Gumulya. Apurvi Chandela qualifies for 10m Air Rifle Women Final.
PV Sindhu and Ashwini Ponnappa lose first game 13-21 against Misaki Matsutomo and Ayaka Takahasi of Japan in Women’s Team Quarterfinals.