- I am lucky to be born as NTR’s son: Balakrishna
- Extend support to revive Urdu journalism, Shabbir pleads with Telangana government
- Hyderabad: DRDO assures all support to make India a net defence exporter
- CPI asks Bandi sanjay to control his mouth, says People will not let BJP enter Telangana
- BRS demands BJP MPs to release white paper on their contribution for Telangana development
- AP needs to adopt Telangana model for development: Thota Chandrashekar
- Hyderabad: KCR stresses need to preserve Vedic values
- Woman sets husband ablaze in Sangareddy
- Andhra Pradesh behind by 40 per cent in revenue: Chandrababu Naidu
- Vishwak Sen’s ‘Rags Look’ From His 11th Movie Is Unveiled On The Occasion Of Senior NTR’s 100th Birth Anniversary…
Vihari gets Test call
Mumbai youngster Prithvi Shaw and Andhra batsman Hanuma Vihari were the two surprise inclusion in Indias squad for the last two Tests of the ongoing fivematch series against England
Mumbai: Mumbai youngster Prithvi Shaw and Andhra batsman Hanuma Vihari were the two surprise inclusion in India's squad for the last two Tests of the ongoing five-match series against England.
Opener Murali Vijay, who struggled for runs in the first two games, was dropped. Left-arm spinner Kuldeep Yadav was left out for the last two matches.
India won the third Test in Nottingham by 203 runs to reduce England's lead to 2-1 after the hosts had won the first two matches.
The fourth Test will be played in Southampton from August 30, while the fifth and final Test will be played at the Oval, London from September 11.
Squad: Virat Kohli (captain), Ajinkya Rahane (vice-captain), Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul, Prithvi Shaw, Cheteshwar Pujara, Karun Nair, Dinesh Karthik (wicket-keeper), Rishabh Pant (wicket-keeper), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Hardik Pandya, Ishant Sharma, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Shardul Thakur and Hanuma Vihari