- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
- Signs of 'deliberate interference' in electronic interlocking system led to CBI probe recommendation
Sharath, Manika take bronze in Asain Games
The Indian mixed doubles table tennis pair of Achanta Sharath Kamal and Manika Batra bagged the firstever bronze medal in the sport after going down in the semifinals of the 18th Asian Games here on Wednesday
Jakarta: The Indian mixed doubles table tennis pair of Achanta Sharath Kamal and Manika Batra bagged the first-ever bronze medal in the sport after going down in the semi-finals of the 18th Asian Games here on Wednesday.
Sharath-Manika were outplayed 4-1 (9-11, 5-11, 13-11, 4-11, 8-11) in 39 minutes by China's Wang Chuqin and Sun Yingsha in the last-four clash.
Sharath and Manika, who defeated the North Korean pair of An Ji Song and Cha Hyo Sim 3-2 (4-11, 12-10, 6-11, 11-6, 11-8) in 38 minutes in the quarter-finals, got India's first doubles medal at the Asiad in the sport.